Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Anja and I had it out Hunt-ty!


Anja and I were not getting along!
When she and I  first met I did not like her either
But once I saw other peoples restyles and got her out of that crappy box and de-bumped her I warmed up to her!
I loved her long curly hair (very Jersey)
But I couldnt get it to maintain the same wet look when hair was dry.



I loved how she looked wet but once hair was dry it just looked dry and cheap!
No matter what I put in it; Wig Spray, Hair Gel even Hand Cream!

 So I decided she and I needed to talk!


I saw this wonderful updo tutorial on Flicker by Think_Pink and also a member on the Wclub (bittersweet)
who used the same style
.
I (Happily) boiled Anja straight chopped off the ends and pinned every frizzy unkempt curl in to a bun!
The best part was sticking the pins in her head!
NOW
She looks like a Fashion Royalty Girl!
For Tutorial click here! to go to Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Blog!

If you are unsure of yourself pratice on a $5 Barbie first before you cut and style a Fashion Royalty or Tonner doll
Supplies are cheap (YES, you do need a thumbnail, banging pins in with an IPhone won't work)
and the pins may split or bend)
Walmart had thumbnails for a dollar and silk pins (the best for this I think) and regular sized straight pins $3 
Here is my practice run:

1 comment: