Thursday, December 29, 2011

EUGENIA REROOT TUTORIAL! VIDEO BELOW

First I have to say that I CAN NOT recommend the vendors used for this project because the customer service was horrible. I made the mistake of using three popular U.S. dealers for supplies and they were rude misleading and unresponsive. 

I should have used my usual dealer My Little Customs at http://www.mylittlecustoms.com/. She has a stellar reputation, Fast and polite customer service and good tools so I encourage you to deal with her and search for her channel on youtube.

This is not the only method. I know the reroot tool is controversial, but I could not tie the hairs in little knots and wasn't willing to spend a month doing a reroot on a doll I knew I wasn't going to change or play with the hair style once done.

I also strongly suggest first practicing on a Cheap Barbie Before moving to an Integrity product.
I've heard you can use this method with Bratz and Tonner dolls but I've never done it so I cant suggest this. Contact Tonner on Facebook and The Bratz King Alexbabs12345 on Youtube.

The biggest tip for this project is to keep the head soft. This makes both removing and planting hair easier.

Any questions please ask!
GO TRY IN AND HAVE FUN!!



1 comment:

  1. I've had problems with dollyhair and restore doll too!

    ReplyDelete