Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fashion Royalty Glam Addict Giselle (Video Below)







I was among the lucky winners of the 2012 Glam Addict Giselle.
I didn't actually want to enter the lottery but I did so only in hopes of winning the doll for outfit.
If you were thinking the same you should know that the dress will not zipper closed completely on the FR body (bummer) but still looks good!
I'm not a Giselle fan. To me, she looks like the Eastern European and Russian high price hookers that prowl around the pits in Vegas and Atlantic City...or Dancing With The Stars.
I also tried her head on the regular FR body and still didn't like her
So, I'm planning to sell her nude.
Another issue is the shoes. I just don't get the heelless pink shoes and the black platforms (that I loved) are too big!
This is a lovely doll. She is fierce actually and a return to the Fashion Royalty of old so five stars,two thumbs or snaps or whatever means Awesome!
Hoping we get some FR dolls with the same classic and sexy creative energy


6 comments:

  1. So you're familiar with hookers, are you? Can't get women without paying? She's a beautiful doll. Quit complaining or buy other dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her and I'm glad I don't see her your way..LOL. I only have issue with her black shoes. I put them on with her stockings and stood her up. I've found that with a lot of the shoes. I have a huge pair of shoes that came with Shapeshifter Nat I think. I think the dress is only for the NuFace bodies.

    She will sell. No doubt about that :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's her nose, I hate her nose and Agnes's nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!
      I did a side by side with Her Vero and Vanessa!
      However, We are in the minority
      People KILL for Agnes

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    I wanted to know if you are selling her ?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete