Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Barbie The Look Wardrobe


BRAVO
BRAVO
To Mattel and the designers!
This is an outstanding piece from packaging to item!
Simply divine
If you DO NOT have this piece you MUST grab one or two!
and beg Mattel to produce MORE!
Below video and pics show you how it measures up next to actual model muse body
Its unusual for Mattel to build furniture and playsets that are on scale with actual dolls
but this piece is perfectly up to scale for:

Barbie: Model Muse, Playline and Silkstone bodies.

Also will work well with:

Integrity's Fashion Royalty, Dynamite Girls, NuFace and Monograms.
Wardrobe with Fashion Royalty Natalia Fatale

At FIRST
I did not want anything to do with it!
I'm not a fan of modern furniture and prefer rustic pottery barn shabby type of furniture
But!
I bought it because I'm always crying about not having any furniture!
So
I made the right decision and may even purchase a second!



No comments:

Post a Comment