Thursday, February 21, 2013

Masters Of The Universe Classics Fighting Foe Men

Matty Collector unveiled a series of goodies at this February 2013 Toy Fair
Including:

New Castle Grayskull Prototype


Sneaks of figures for New Filmation characters subscription


Upcoming figures including King He-Man, Fang Man and Fighting Foe Men 3 pack

At first I wanted nothing to do with these guys! (which is usually a bad sign)
But
then I did the research and became obsessed!
They are actually based on box art for Masters Of The Universe model kits from the 80's
(of which I knew NOTHING about)
I must have this set!

GOOD NEWS

People HATE them!

This is a subscription only item (of which I'm not a subscriber) which means I have to wait for subscribers to get first dibs and then hurry for a chance at one or purchase one on Ebay.

List price for subscribers is $75 plus shipping

Not sure what it is about these guys that hooked me;
Love the colors and love the history!

I also strictly wanted to keep obscure figures out of my collection.

BUT
I need these

Maybe its the recent Grayskull fever I've caught since the Castle Graysull reveals but I love these!

So if youre a subscriber your lucky even if you can't stand them and want to sell them!

And good luck to ALL non-subscribers in getting one...(after I get mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment