Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fashion Royalty FR2 Veronique Lets Her Hair Down








If you were thinking of taking your lottery win; The Official 10Th Anniversary Celebration Forever Veronique Perrin FR2,  hair down you may be in for a little surprise.
Though the dolls head is not bald, as some may have feared it will require a little 'housekeeping" (to quote Carol Roth.)
We can thank Steven Prokop for performing the brave task of unraveling this cryptic fashion quaff.
Though the hair is cut at various lengths, and appears to be nappy or sticky (because of the hair spray applied to hold the original styles shape) Veronique may be open to several styles and of course a reroot (partial or full)

It's understandable (with the hefty cost for the item: $175 ) that you are feeling very apprehensive about detangling this pricey weave. So, these pictures will serve to ease or solidify your quivering knees!
GOOD LUCK
And
Go Have Fun!

10 comments:

  1. Bummer!
    Now I wish I entered the lottery!
    Do they have any left?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a shirt on dude, you look ridic. Love yourself much, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hot enough that I don't have to plaster my 'roid infested body all over the interweb holding my dollies. LMAO. You sir, are a joke...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure...... You had to check back to see if I replied to you..Are you obsessed with me??
    I have a feeling I know what you look like..
    And where you live..
    Which is not funny but really sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do haters feel the need to post? Clearly this person is stalking you- since they've seen your pics all over the internet. Don't you love when these people have the "courage" to confront you? And they do it…..anonymously? LOL

    Now can we get back to the subject of dolls?

    Look at me...I'm anonymous too!


    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Carl for the review!
    Appreciate your input! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to learn to spell and to use language properly. A quaff is a beverage not a conundrum. (Get a dictionary.) There are so many errors in your posts it's disgusting.
    Yes, put on a shirt and a mask, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Please
    Another Anonymous Brave Heart
    And..."conundrum"
    Dope

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the pics Carl, I have ordered one at the Integrity Blow Out Sale.
    Hm, I think she needs at least a partial reroot, I call it "extensions" to even out the different lenghts.
    And some highlights... let's see!

    ReplyDelete